(1) Restoration of whole area of old Baranagar Monastery
(2) To vacate the possession of the inhabitants of 16 buildings, slum dwellers and shop keepers within the said area as shown in the pictures by giving financial assistance or providing alternative accommodation for their rehabilitation
(3) Construction of a Replica of "Old Baranagar Math", a Memorial
(4) Construction of a new Shrine of Sri Ramakrishna Deva
(5) Construction of a Lecture Hall for Religious Discourses and Lectures
(6) Construction of Monks´ Quarters, AdministrativeBuilding
(7) To create space and provision (Building etc.) for educational and medical Services
(8) Creation of Proper ambience for spiritual and religious environment.
Community Development Service for Slum People and others :
(1) Gadadhar Sishu Vikas Kendra (Non-formal School) for children - (KG to Class IV std.) with provisions of nutritious tiffin, books, exercise books, educational Kits and school uniforms (capacity of 103 kids)
(2) Swami Vivekananda Charitable Coaching Centre for Class V to X std. with same provisions (capacity of 76 school boys)
(3) Computer Training for all students of Schools and Coaching Centre
(4) Allopathic and Homoeopathic Dispensaries for poor people
(5) Distribution of garments, clothes, blankets to the needy people before Durga Puja and Winter.
(6) Library service
(7) Religious Discourses and Lectures
(8) Daily Puja (Worship), Arati (Evening Service), Special Puja (Worship) and Havan on the special occasion like Birthdays of the Holy Trio. Observing Christmas Eve, Buddha Jayanti (Birthday), Sri Krishna Janmajayanti (Birthday), Acharya Sankar Janmajayanti (Birthday), Birthdays of both Sannyasins and House Holder Disciples of Sri Ramakrishna and others.
Our Administrative Office Staff